One less Sprite for me

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: One less Sprite for me
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 17:16:16 -0400
I sold my yellow Bugeye today. It is on route to the DC area as the new
owner is driving it home as I type. At least I hope nothing goes wrong.
He paid full asking price and the only spare part he took was an extra
tach cause the one in it worked but bounced up about 1500 then worked
fine again. I have a spot in the garage! I bought that Sprite in 1988.
PIECES goes in next for a tranny transplant and it goes up for sale.
Maybe the wife's Jag might even see the inside of the garage before next
winter.
Of course there is that dreaded orphan A40 that nobody seems to want,
and I still have a Midget racer/project, my kid's 58 Sprite, and
whatever happens my way that I just can't refuse ;)
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ