RE: Steering Wheel

To: "'WJHS1960'" <wjhs1960@comcast.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Steering Wheel
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 20:45:28 -0700 i3P3jKRS002305
Well now that J. has instructed in me in the finer arts of diplomacy and the
difficulties around cutting and pasting let me try this again.

Hi all, I'm new to MGs, still learning obviously, In reading the eBay
listing referenced below it states the years that this steering wheel will
work on.  I've a 73 and wondered if there was a "boss" is available that
would adapt it to it.  Again I'm a novice and if this an idiot question
please forgive me.

A side note if the list isn't to answer/ask a question now and then what
should it be used for?

Thanks

Rob

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&mfcisapicommand=Vie