Re: Sprite Video

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite Video
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:06:31 EDT
In a message dated 4/27/04 1:43:22 PM, dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com writes:

> Heck, I have been to a lot of Miata events with the Windy City Miata Club.
> beg to differ with you, Bill. Miatas evoke every bit as much emotion as LBCs
> do. Maybe it isn't as irrational as the emotion evoked by LBCs, but it is
> just as strong. These people do get it.

While I don't expect to get as excited about my husband's 2000 Miata as I do
about our Sprite, I didn't buy it when I was a mere child, either.   I am
finding that the San Diego Miata owners are every bit as enthusiastic as the
Healey/Sprite owners.   These folks are the next wave of Sports car people.
Also,
it is neat to be able to go to events that you don't have to work to put on.
 The Miata Club sports abot 200 very active members so it isn't always the
job of a few to put on the events.   Also, it is interesting that most Miata
Club members come in couples, with the ladies being the gung-ho racers in the
bunch.

Sooner or later, we aren't gonna be able to patch these Spridgets together
any more!!

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"