Re: Crane 700 ign-help a brother out?

To: <Dbcooper292@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crane 700 ign-help a brother out?
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:02:34 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Mark,

Your Lucas electronic dizzy. Does it have a big rectangular box attached
to the side of it? If so, this is the Lucas OPUS unit, fitted standard
to all North American RB Midgets There should be a stamping of "45DE4"
somewhere on the dizzy.

Or is there a remote black box that is mounted on the pedal box? This is
the Lucas CEI system, a recall replacement for failing OPUS units. The
dizzy will have "45DM4" stamped on the side.

Your points dizzy is probably a 25D4, or maybe a 45D4. Again, check the
stamping on the side.

HTH!

-=Chris

Chris King