RE: who's this guy?

To: "'Trevor Jessie'" <trevorwj@insightbb.com>
Subject: RE: who's this guy?
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 08:47:18 -0500 cp.theflashfire.net autolearn=no version=2.63
Cc: "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Yes my bumperettes are on upside down, I like the look of them that way
better. When I put them on, I really didn't have a way to know which way
was up, and as a carpenter, the natural way of building is to but heavy
to the bottom, and light to the top. Hence my bumpers upside down, When
I got to sprite spree last year, I saw almost 1/2 the cars this way and
the others the "correct" way. I decided I didn't like them the correct
way and have left them alone.

I have parked at some local shows next to other cars that have theirs
correct and have been asked why the other persons are upside down :)

I ALWAYS tell em that theirs is correct, but I like mine better this
way. And almost everyone says yeah me too, why did they put em from the
factory the other way?

I just shrug.