Crap cars, Was Re: Ford...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Crap cars, Was Re: Ford...
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:08:21 -0500
Some people are just born under a dark cloud....my first car was a '59 Fiat.
Wanting to go up in the world, I replaced it with a '59 Rambler American.  I
took off the hubcaps to make it look sporty. My girlfriend took one look and
left me for a guy with a Super Sport. Then, in an effort to gain increased
reliability in a daily driver, I bought an MG. Walked alot, but my sex life
improved considerably.

-JohnD
 Straight White Male seeks Yugo for CanAm racing effort......

if my first car had
been a 1956 ford i might be a ford enthusiast now.  who knows.  but amusing
as it may seem for the last 30 years i have owned my bugeye, through
numerous cars and vehicular creations.   through al lthis my bugeye has been
a constant.  (yeah, i like my vintage 3 cylinder 2 stroke saabs too!  )
  but modern cars other than a rare exotic here and there do not excite me
in any way.  oh, they are nice and quite plesant to drive.  just not my cup
of tea!