RE: AB 2683 (not LBC, but related!)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: AB 2683 (not LBC, but related!)
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 12:41:33 -0700
Thanks, Craig.

I also sent an email to Ms Lieber.

I sent an email to the VARA office too - they featured one of Jay Leno's
cars in the last club magazine, and someone at the office must have a way to
contact him.

JLC in San Diego

Craig wrote: New to the list here, just been flying under the radar for the
last couple of weeks. For those in California, I found a piece of news to be
concerned over, and others as well, because so many things perpetuate from
California. Legislation to repeal old car emissions exemption has been
reintroduced in the California State Assembly. A.B.2683 repeals the current
exemption for vehicles 30 yrs old and older from emissions testing and puts
into place a requirement for all vehicles that are pre '76 to have emissions
testing. This legislation was introduced by California State Assemblywoman
Sally Lieber (D-District 22). Assemblywoman Lieber can be contacted through
email at Assemblywoman.Lieber@assemby.ca.gov