Nameless newbie

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Nameless newbie
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 08:16:50 -0600
Howdy again folks. I guess I didn't truly introduce myself to the list properly
when I found out about the smog legislation being introduced in Cali. and
posted it to the list. Name here is Craig, and I hail from extreme northern
Utah in a small valley called Cache Valley (I live just few miles from the
southern Idaho border). It's not much of a place for LBC's, but there are a
few. I am currently working on a '61 Bugeye that I am driving, but it still
needs a few glitches worked out. I'm still new to some of the finer points of
the whole thing so go easy on me. I picked up the Sprite in LA when I was
living down there, so I got a cancer rust free car.

Craig
'61 Bugeye