Re: Transmission mount bolts

To: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Transmission mount bolts
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 11:51:21 -0700
Cc: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net> information
Jim,

The bolt is a 3/8-24 x 3-3/16". Only the last inch is threaded. It is
installed with a washer and lock washer.

The trans should have 30wt, not 20/50. Make sure you use non-detergent oil too.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm