Re: What a Weekend!

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: What a Weekend!
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 17:47:30 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Brad Fornal wrote:

> I was fortunate to have a
> pleasant weekend, with a
> variety of list members, as
> well as looking for some old
> car parts.

Hello all and Brad!
It was a good weekend wasn't it!! We didn't have any problems with the wind or
rain
untill we started to take down the canopy. As we were untying things the canopy
decided that it was time to fly!!! Since it was still secured to the camper it
just wrapped over the top of the camper. Oh well 5 years from one tarp...bout
time for a replacement. Happy to have met Mike and Fisher too! They spent a lot
of time wandering and found a few odd items.
Brad's Gene Simmons mask was a hit and almost got hit a couple of times.
Used my buddy Shane's mini-chopper drug em' in and Gene made em' jump!!!
I did buy a turbocharger that might just work on the 1200 I have for a 67 A/H!
Might put it on the Escort though.
Bruce (East Texas)