RE: New Arrival

To: "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Arrival
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 04:25:43 -0500 cp.theflashfire.net autolearn=no version=2.63
NICE
I envy you!

-----Original Message-----
From owner-spridgets at autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-spridgets@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Jay Fishbein
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 9:55 PM
To: Spridget List
Subject: New Arrival

The Spridget List proves itself again!

I just took delivery of a rust-free '73 Austin Mini Van through the
helpful assistance of fellow lister Jeff Boatright found through Larry
Miller's contact list.

I've been looking for a "service vehicle" for sometime and narrowed my
list down to either a Mini Van or Mini Pickup. I struck gold through the

MiniMania website and their classified section. A non-enthusiast owned
this Van for everyday use which was originally from Wales. It is
rust-free and in remarkable condition for a "commercial". The rear cargo

area which is usually dented, damaged, and scraped from normal work-use
is near perfect. The 10" wheels sport the factory full wheel covers.

Yesiree, this is one great group of people.

Here a link to some pics from the seller's website:
http://home.comcast.net/~alexandrasivertson/wsb/html/view.cgi-photos.htm
l-.html