Re[4]: 4 x 100m spridget spacer/adapter

To: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject: Re[4]: 4 x 100m spridget spacer/adapter
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 22:49:42 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello Chris,

       i just measured ... i have 15mm clearance on the right side,
       and 30 mm clearance on the other! wonder if that has anything
       to do with the "set" of the car... something to have Paul A.
       look at when "we" (he) does the 5 speed conversion NEXT FRIDAY!

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com