back from Huntsville..thanks

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: back from Huntsville..thanks
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 10:39:42 -0500 (CDT)
Thanks to everyone who replied to my request for info on my OKC-Huntsville
trip.  Had some good food and a good time, my wife has been in school for
her work there  for several weeks and we surprised her by bringing the
kids to see her for mothers day.

Things to do and places to eat.....
Decater about a 10 min drive west of Huntsville has a great BBQ joint Big
Bob Gibsons ummmm ummm.  A little different than what they call BBQ around
these parts as there is usually no sauce involved unless it is on the
side, but still good stuff.  That is what is nice about going to another
part of the country.  Also Jim's Cajun is good too.  We went to the Space
& Rocket Museum, where only 1 of 3 Saturn V's resides.  That was pretty
cool...On saturday we went upta Tenn.  to a little town called
Lynchburg...anyone know what is in Lynchburg?  Def worth the hour drive
very nice country very friendly people.  Great tour!  Well worth it if you
are ever in the area.  And i'm not even a fan of the stuff.

Thanks again,
charlie