Kellison bonnet information

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Kellison bonnet information
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 11:11:34 -0700
Some time ago there was a discussion on the Spridgets list about the
fiberglass bonnet with the raised ridge down the center. I have
always maintained that it is a Kellison piece, but had trouble
finding any period photos or info to substantiate it. I finally found
some supporting evidence and have begun to put a page together called
"Fiberglass Variations" documenting various fiberglass and aluminum
period styling add-ons. If you are interested, look for the link
"Fiberglass Variations" at the bottom of my main page.
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm

Other styles are there also and I will be expanding this page and
info in the future. Anyone that has any photos or info they'd like to
contribute, please forward it along to me.

Enjoy!

Gerard
--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm