turbo 2.2 bugeye

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: turbo 2.2 bugeye
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 23:50:41 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Here's the car that got me thinking. I saw it in Akron right before he
sold it, right after I got my Shelby Charger. Chris Eck (former bugeye
driver and list member knows the guy) said it goes like hell. Mating it
to the transmission is the hardest part. You can get a whole turbo
Shadow or K-car for a couple hundred and use all the computer, wiring
and such.

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/UniqueSprites/hotrod/HotRod5.htm

Dave