Re: FW: Subj: Fwd: Don't buy gas on May 19th

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FW: Subj: Fwd: Don't buy gas on May 19th
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 05:06:55 -0700 (PDT)
yeah, post a couple of your receipts.  the SUV drivers among us would
choke to death on what you pay.  gas has gone up to the point it costs
me maybe an extra 25-50 cents a fillup, and i drive a "sports car."  I
can find that in the seats, or one less "super-size" which we could all
easily do!

--- Guy Weller <Guy.Weller@kencomp.net> wrote:
> Dumb idea !
> All that happens is everyone tops up the day before to make sure they
> have a
> full gas tank to last them through.
>
> Anyway you just do not have a problem, price wise.
>
> Guy

=====
The Flashfire Webhosting Project.
www.TheFlashfire.net