RE:Was Engine Rebuild Flowchart- now BEER!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:Was Engine Rebuild Flowchart- now BEER!
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 16:04:45 -0700
John D wrote:

Great chart.  Thanks.  But the very first block should read: "Stop Reading
E-mail--Work on Engine". I think I'll assemble my motor tonight.  Where's
the Guiness?

Agreed 8-) As far as Guiness is concerned, my grandfather, 100% Irish, is
probably turning into his grave- I never liked the stuff, never will. I
actually have "funny" tastes regarding beer. When in England, Banks
(especially Bitter, but Mild will do) used to be my favorite. Black Country
stuff, you know... When going out with the ladies though, I would get
civilized, order Babycham or such for her/them, and may be a pint of DD
(Double Diamond) for me. I read the Brits have gone soft and all they drink
now is ice-cold lager. Hope it ain't true.

JLC
---