RE:Was Engine Rebuild Flowchart- now HAIRDRESSER!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:Was Engine Rebuild Flowchart- now HAIRDRESSER!
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 11:15:07 -0700
OK, funny guy!...

Drinking DD and such was part of a poor attempt for some of us working-class
kids in the Midlands in the mid to late 60s, at looking sophisticated. We
failed miserably, but had lots of fun doing it.... I remember stopping at
the take away, on the back home from the pub, to get chips and curry, with a
large pickled onion to boot... Our car of choice was a Mini, preferably
Cooper, and my English parents had an 1963 Anglia. Still remember that car
too, down to the last detail... I used to love watching those Anglias race
on the short oval circuit at Hednesford too... A few years later, the first
car I ever bought was a 1970 Austin Healey Sprite. The bank loan officer
suggested I bought furniture for my flat instead. I am sorry I still
remember that prick (can we say that on the list?). Ah, memory lane!

Anyway - No, I am not a hairdresser!

JLC

Guy W. wrote:
Jacques,