I don't understand x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: mg <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: I don't understand x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 22:57:10 -0800
A beautiful day in the neighborhood, but five out of
six convertible top cars I saw had their tops up. Why?

People buy their cars on image and whim, what a
great idea, cruising with the top down, but there they
are, top up on such a nice day. Too much trouble?

I had to work, so I missed the Dixon show and the
Kings game, but they won without me! The drive from
Sacramento to Placerville was wonderful. The clutch
problems seem fully cured and I took back roads all
the way home. New seat kits should arrive this week.

 Is it Summer yet?

David McCartney
71 Midget
72 Mini PU