Re: Autumn leaf top?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Autumn leaf top?
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 17:09:15 -0400
How feasible would it be for someone to get a big sheet of autumn leaf
vinyl, then have one of the convertible top companies make a top out of
that?  I saw that Caribou tops ususally make colored tops per order.  The
seat cover makers have to get the vinyl from somewhere.  I'm not sure if
it's thick enough to make a top out of, though.  Probably not.

If it is thick enough, maybe if enough of us go in on it, the price wouldn't
be so bad.  I have autumn leaf interior, and need a new top, so this could
be a fun alternative to a black top.  Still, I wonder if a top made out of
autumn leaf vinyl would look any good.  Anybody really good at Photoshop?

John Gottstein