Parts for sale in AZ

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts for sale in AZ
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 06:34:26 -0500
Another ad has trickled in with Spridget content. Club policy says that I
can't post parts ads for non-members, but I will throw it out there if any of
you are interested. The Ford 9-inch rear end sounds interesting ...

My location is Mesa, Arizona
I have a bunch of 71 MG midget parts that I am attempting to sale. I know very
little about these cars, but never the less I have most of one. Here is what I
have. am willing to get pictures.

-Front Windshield frame and window

-Both doors with all glass intact.

-Front suspension.

-Rear trunk list with electric opener. (The trunk lid handle was shaved off.)

-Ammeter gauge

-Fuel Gauge

-Headlight bezels and Lights (Complete)

-Front turn signals (Complete)

-Front disk calipers

-Steering Rack

Other odd things I have for this car

-Motor mounts to put a chevy small block into the existing frame. (Don't ask I
was young.)

-Radiator for the chevy in the car

-Radiator holder bracket.

-Ford 9" that fits the rear of the car