Re: Riley Grill

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Riley Grill
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:05:38 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
On May 18, 2004, at 2:41 PM, RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

> Well,
>
> I finally succeeded in buying a Riley grill, but now I am back to the
> price
> of shipping to the US being a problem.
>
> Until I can figure it out, would any of our UK listers be willing to
> accept
> shipment for me and then re-ship when I figure out how?

I know how!!!

I think a bunch of us should get together and go get it!!!    I know
the East Coast Oshit team will be glad to help!

Robert - round trip airfare, meals and a couple nights stay at a hotel
for 8 or 10 of us should just about cover it.  Oh, and a car or two
while we are there would be nice ;)

Kevin V.