Re: Carlisle Anyone?

To: George Procyshyn <george@toycar.net>
Subject: Re: Carlisle Anyone?
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 19:48:24 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
George Procyshyn wrote:

> Any get togethers in the planning stages?

My son will be vending this year, Row B-33 & 34 look for a  burgandy
Ford truck with racks my name on the side.
That could be a good meeting spot. VW parts mostly.
If anybody has anything to sell, (within reason) bring it along with a
minimum selling price, your name and what part it is on a piece of
paper. (the boys get 10% so include that in the minimum price)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ