Old Friends, No Lbc, very little anyway

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Old Friends, No Lbc, very little anyway
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 19:16:21 -0500 cp.theflashfire.net HTML_50_60,HTML_MESSAGE autolearn=no version=2.63
Stopped at a Friend of mines house tonight, he turned 87 last week ( I
said it was old friends didnt I?) his wife turned 90 Sunday. He was a
mechanic in his productive life, he owned a service station untill 30
years ago. (25 years ago he helped me build my house!)

(can you imagine "retiring" and living 30 plus years?) I cant! I doubt
Ill live to retirement!

He is in the "Im checkin out mode" and was giving me some tools. They
are KEWL tools, stuff thats not needed for the most part any more, and
stuff most people dont even know what they are. He gave me old time
stuff, that I only hope I can put to use someday.

Some of the tools he gave me, are tools I have never even seen before
today, let alone know how to use, but maybe someday Ill learn, I hope
so, and I wish he was able enough to show me.

He gave me a BITCHEN tap and die set 3 years ago, and that used on a
recent roll bar install. [Big Grin]

Its so sad to see someone you love preparing for his death, Ive been
around enough people that have checked out, to not know whats up, but
its sad anyway.

I need to make more efforts to take time out of my life for these
people, we all are so "busy" that we miss the the things that can make
us happy, if we just look for it, or at least accept it and embrace it.

Willy
gettin older I guess

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
image001.gif]