OT: bodywork

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT: bodywork
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 02:29:04 +0100
Hi all,

I'm getting to the stage where I'm becoming a not-bad amateur mechanic.
Nothing really fazes me now, except circlips (damn those little
5hits!).  And bodywork.  The art of painting, welding, repair etc
totally eludes me.  I have a million questions, too many to bother you
with, but can anyone recommend a good book on the subject?  There are a
few websites but I couldn't find anything explaining things in the
technical detail that I am after.