Re: [midgetsprite] Riley Grill

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Riley Grill
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:45:25 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/19/2004 2:37:20 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
f.prefect@ntlworld.com writes:
I may be able to go one better..
My dad is a retired BA captain, as a result I still know a lot of British
airways crew.
Also we regularly send Old landorbvers to the US, an am sure it could find
it's way in a spares to be posted stateside!.
.
Stewart
Excellent Stewart,

Let me get it paid for and see what Greg comes up with, and then I will
proceed from there.

Have I mentioned this list is FANTASTIC!?

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded
state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war
is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight,
nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable
creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the
exertions
of better men than himself.John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)