Bugey helps college kid

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugey helps college kid
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 05:55:18 -0500 cp.theflashfire.net HTML_50_60,HTML_MESSAGE autolearn=no version=2.63
You all remember last month I went to North Carolina, to meet up with a
roadster group, of mostly Miata's and at the end of the week I was
giving rides to some of the folks. There was a video shot, of one young
Man Driving my car, his name is Puciral (Patrick) Don't ask me what
nationality that is, I don't know, or care ;) )

Well he is a college Kid, and over the last few days he had posted to
the Roadster chat board that he was "defending" in the morning, and it
was his Thesis for the year (I may be saying this wrong, as Ive never
been to college and really don't know what he was talking about, other
than it was very important)

He posted this morning, that he passed
<
I'm here! I got it! I passed!

hehe, I started my defense with how perceptions of velocity are
different when driving a Lexus at 80mph versus an Austin Healey Bugeye
Sprite at 50mph [hehe][driving]

Good stuff! Only need a few revisions...some extra statistics (z-score
stuff and planned comparison tests)

AND, I get to put all this into a chapter format (since I'm making a
book in a sense) (annoying formatting rules, butt gotta be done!)

Thanks for the warm thread guys! Now time to [beer]

And I posted back to him this

Well Then you owe your Grade to MGDAVE, as that is his original quote,
and I just passed it on to you!! [beer]NOW perhaps you could share the
thoughts to the many that missed the point of that quote, including my
Son, in a recent post someone said I dont get that, it makes no sense,
and Fuji, said, yeah it never does to me either!.. And Now a guy uses it
for a thesis, GREAT STUFF!

Or is the thesis something, that is suppose to make the other side
"THINK" you are making sense, when in fact they are just too embarresed
to say, hey I dont get that. [Big Grin]Any Way CONGRATS, and in some
stupid little way, Im glad I helped. [thumb]>

This just kinda gave me a warm fuzzy, and thought I would share it with
the Spridgit world!!

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
image001.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
image002.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
image003.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
image004.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
image005.gif]