Need a few parts - Restoring the 59 Bugeye

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Bill A. Broome" <aott@mindspring.com>
Subject: Need a few parts - Restoring the 59 Bugeye
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 22:34:33 -0400
Hello Spridget Listers-

Does anyone happen to have these parts I need for my restoration?  Please
reply directly to bgreen99@frontiernet.net

Bugeye Smith's Heater Box

Bugeye Battery Tray (the sheet metal piece)

Good right floorboard (actually need only the right hand side of it)

Thanks, and thanks to Bill Broome in Columbia, SC for all of his gracious
assistance-

Billy Green

Any ideas on how to make my original 948 more "streetable" are more than
welcome.  Would the 4.22 Hogshead I installed (better top speed, less
acceleration) or the original 3.9 chunk be better? The project is going great
- hope to have photos to post soon