Re: garage find loser

To: <cciaffone@earthlink.net>, <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: garage find loser
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 13:31:51 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hehe! A week or two ago my wife informs me that a dilapidated garage on
the main road toward my town was being dismantled, and she thought she
saw an old LBC inside. I drove by the next day, and it was an MGA that
needed some serious work. Two days later and it was removed from the
garage, so I never got to figure out whose it was. Just as well, as I
don't have room for another LBC (yet!)

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/