NOLBC Re: XP home question

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOLBC Re: XP home question
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 11:41:32 -0700 (PDT)
see if this helps

http://www.downshiftonpedestrians.com/slush/desktop31.jpg

start->  settings -> control panel -> display

click the desktop tab, choose "customize desktop" at the bottom.

clikc the web tab.

this is proly where you have soemthing turned on.  see the screen shot
for detail

http://www.downshiftonpedestrians.com/slush/desktop31.jpg

peace.
--- "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com> wrote:
> So, somehow, when either saving a web page, or trying to change my
> desktop
> pic, I mistakenly placed a picture on my desktop.It shows up in the
> center,
> no matter what background I select. Arrgghhh. It reminds me of the
> old
> "active desktop" feature in Win 98. So, I've looked all over the
> desktop
> properties., changed the themes, still can't shed myself of
> this.Where the
> hell do I find a way to remove it?
>

> One of you XP experts has the answer I'm sure.
>

> WST

=====
The Flashfire Webhosting Project.
www.TheFlashfire.net