Re: Engine mount

To: "Dan Walters" <spridget63@comcast.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine mount
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:49:55 -0500
Dan,
         That mounting stuff is obliquely referenced without pictures in
the BL parts catalog reprint. It's shown as fitting post G-AN5-146370 to
154100 USA and Canada only. I am pretty sure it was another "safety" item
for engine and transmission restraint in case of full frontal collision. I
suppose it's reasonable to want extra restraint should the rubber clad
mounts come apart in an accident. The 1500 Midfires had a cable restraint
system.
         Peter C.