Weber parts needed

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber parts needed
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 20:58:45 -0400
My son picked up a very used Weber 45 DCOE at Carlisle, but the throttle
plates and shaft are rusted away. We cut them out and have been surfing
the net for new throttle plates and a shaft. No can find.

So does anyone have a "parts" 45 DCOE laying around that would like to
make use of some of the parts?
He needs both throttle butterflys and the shaft they screw to.
Contact me off list if you have any parts to sell, trade, or donate.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ