Wheel cylinder bleeder screws

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel cylinder bleeder screws
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 20:21:00 -0500
Does anyone know of a source for Stainless or even NEW zinc plated bleeder
screws for the front and rear wheel cylinders of a bugeye?  Friggin Japanese
CR** plating is already oxidizing and I need new ones as I start the
assembly process..  Painted the wheel cylinders today wth Eastwood's cast
iorn paint so they wont rust and assembled the hubs and brakes...Process is
slowly going forward.  One more buffing of the body and then the suspension
starts going on it.

Leo