Re: Diigital cameras (NO LBC)

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Diigital cameras (NO LBC)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 07:22:33 EDT
In a message dated 5/28/04 1:18:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

> , I thought I'd see if anyone on the
> list has something in a digital camera they want to sell or perhaps
> donate/trade.

Gerard:

If you don't find a good used one that meets your specs, recently bought one
from photoalley.com that I absolutely love to use.  This from an old 35mm guy
who didn't think the new digitals could win him over.        I got a Minolta
Dimage S414 with 4.0 Pixels.  Cost was $299.  You can get them cheaper and with
fewer pixels if the only thing you are doing with it is shooting for the
website.  But for general picture taking I would recommond no less than a
camera
with 3.0 pixel capability.

--David C.