Bugeye on Speed Channel

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye on Speed Channel
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 16:58:34 -0700
Right now I am watching Barret-Jackson Car Search on Speed Channel.  The
Dallas team is considering a Bugeye out of Texas to buy for the
auction.  Each of the three teams are trying to make the most profit at
auction with their classic car buys.  The owner was asking $25,000 for
it.  Of course I could not see under the hood, But I did see carpet, not
rubber floor mats.  It also had the aluminum cross member covers that
M*** sells(also not original) The heater intake hose was a M*** aluminum
and black paper type (incorrect).  It was very clean, but who knows what
else was substituted for original.  Not concours, not worth $25,000.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
02 Heritage Springer