Re: intake manifold

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: intake manifold
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 10:11:29 -0700 (PDT)
--- Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com> wrote:
> anyone have experience
>   with a street engine and the MANIFLOW intake from
> APT?... more than
>   a simple yes or no would be appreciated.

Yes, thus far limited.  I installed one on my race
Bugeye (I know you said street engine, but it's a Bill
Perry engine, closer to a street "Vizard" engine than
a Huffaker/Rick Haynes/George Bauchman race motor).
With the intake vs. a Cannon, I had to increase main
fuel jets to get smooth running and chocolate plugs,
which I'm assuming is from better air flow.  I had
hoped to really dial it in last month at a practice
day at the track, but the flu and a few inches of rain
got in the way.  I'll know more in 2 weeks after a
full race weekend.

Ron