Re: 4 into 1 exhaust heders

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 4 into 1 exhaust heders
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:33:26 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
But a 1500 Midget has 4 exhaust ports. So the question is valid if
Cyrille has a 1500.

>From what the Spitfire guys say, the better header to get would be a
4-2-1 header. TS imported Atomotive and APT (I think) carry them, with
the Maniflow brand available. The 4-2-1 preserves more of the low-end
torque needed for a street driver while still vastly improving breating
over the restrictive cast manifold. I've put a 4-2-1 Maniflow on my
1500. I can't give you a good impression as I'm still sorting out the
car.

Hope this helps.

-=Chris