jag info?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: jag info?
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:20:06 -0700
Now that the kitchen is remodeled, the boss says I can start looking for the
next LBC to play with.
Instead of an LBC, I might have found a BigBC.  Specifically, a 1959 Jaguar
MkVIII that is rust free and almost complete.  This sucker is humongous!  Even
has the glass partition between the driver and the rear compartment.  Burlwood
and leather abound.
Any listers with specific knowledge, warnings, hints, or just plain spridget
BS about this particular car?

Has bolt-on 16" wire wheels, missing only the toolkit and leaping cat, under
3K asking.
I found very little information on current values since these seem to be quite
rare.  Apparently made for heads of state and other such nabobs.  With the
proliferation of giant SUVs, there might even be a chance of parking it
somewhere once in a while.  I'll have to rip out two small trees, the mower
shed and a piece of fence to get into the backyard for restoration since it
would never fit the garage.

Glen