don't tell nobody...

To: "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: don't tell nobody...
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 16:53:27 -0500
Cc: "Spridget List \(spridget list\)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
But.

It's a week before the Blackhawk Classic, and Redrum is ready. Only thing
left to do is mount up some new Hoosiers, and since I seem to have the time,
I'm gonna mount my Cool Suit system just in case it's a hot weekend. (Can't
wait to have some relief from the heat at Grattan in August.)

For those of you not payin attention, the Blackhawk Classic is June 18th
thru the 20th. come on out.

I drove the racecar around my neighborhood, in an effort to terrorize the
small children & dogs in the area. She's pullin' like a train.

I got down to 1:29's last year at Blackhawk.would be great to repeat or beat
that.

The Thicko Village party plans are progressing nicely. I'm asking all of you
to invite any and all around you in the paddock to attend, whether they're
able to contribute to the animal sacrifice or not. they're welcome. If you
haven't checked in with Jim "ElmoMancini, the Meatball Magnate of
Logantucky" Donato. Team Thickos Minister of Food & Beverage, please do so,
in order to insure we have the proper amounts of whatever we need to slap on
the Thicko grille.

The Thicktones might have a whole new slew of songs we don't know.

Hoss, the Monsterdog will make his race weekend debut. He attended Gingerman
as a spectator, but he's part of the team at Blackhawk. He's available to
pull any truck or trailers stuck in what's sure to be a mudhole at Blackhawk
with all the rain we've had in the last 6 weeks.

My 87 yr old Dad is scheduled to attend. He tuckers out fairly early, so,
we're gonna try and get him to the track later in the day, so maybe he can
stick around for the party.as it is Father's Day weekend.

I'm pickin' up Bert Sadock's car Monday. and bringing it to the track for
him. Think he'll mind if I swipe his engine?

Rumors are that Donato & Porasic have gone to the horsepower store. we'll
see.

Haven't heard from Grenade.. Dunno if he's making the pull.

Fast Eddie Haskel should be there in his "new" Lotus 7.

Who else is comin? Speak up youse guys.

WST

Flounder