Re: Progressing Projects

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Progressing Projects
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 07:06:52 -0500
> "Can I rally....sitting on a milk crate?"

> Just strap yourself in , man....I'll never tell. :)

If that neck of the woods is like this one with the traffic backing up for
an hour while cops check for seatbelt usage, you ought to be sure that you
have a three-point belt in there so that they don't stop to look closer... I
got out of a ticket one time because the cop was so happy that I was wearing
my seatbelt that he waived the slight excess of speed. Little did he know
that I had neglected to fasten the lap portion and all that was in place was
the AUTOMATIC shoulder restraint of the Escort... Not my place to educate
him, was it?
David Lieb