RE: Thanks and guidlines

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Thanks and guidlines
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 10:19:56 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net> wrote:
> Yeah...
>
> Once you get away from the "city", Jersey
> is pretty much like suburban Connecticut...beautiful
> state really.

Yup. I have been spending enough time in Whippany
lately to run for Governor and unseat McGreedy.  It
really is pretty nice, but last week I turned down
what many would consider an overwhelming offer to move
out there when I showed them a pic of my house and
they said I should add a zero to the end of the price
I paid here at the Cheddar Curtain.  In the mean time,
I have been haunting Cinque Figlie and Cappriccio's
Italian restaurants nightly for my soul food fixes, as
well as Christelli's for real pizza!

=====
Ron Soave

"And another thing.....when I gun the motor, I want the whole world to think
it's coming to an end."

- Homer Simpson