was :RE: Thanks and guidlines

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: was :RE: Thanks and guidlines
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 12:52:20 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
I agree. Expensive, but pretty. I put about 150 miles on the Midget this
weekend just tooling around the countryside here in western NJ. My
excuse is that I'm running in the motor in preparation for the rally,
and debugging the car, but really it's just me having a whole lotta fun!
My wife and I went to dinner in Flemington last night, and took the
Midget with us. Afterward, there was a car show on Main Street, so we
went to look at the cars. (we didn't enter, since we weren't staying
long) The only British iron there was a '59 Moris Minor 1000 woody van,
a Sunbeam Tiger, a '69 Spitfire, and a '94 Jag XJ6. But it was
unbelievable how many Corvettes were there! Most of the rest of the show
was 60s and 70s Detroit muscle, with a few 30s Fords, couple of '50
Fords, and some hot-rod customs.

On the way home, we drove up Main street, and got quite a few people
checking out the car! :)

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/