Cheap Car Painting Shop? Not LBC Related

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cheap Car Painting Shop? Not LBC Related
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:28:25 -0400
Hi,

Sorry to ask this of the whole list, but where else can I reach so many
friendly automotive experts?  I want to repaint my old Plymoth Acclaim.  I'm
going to prep it myself (sanding and priming) and then just take it somewhere
to get it painted plain old black for as little cost as possible.  The
Plymouth is not my dream car, so anything decent will do.

My question is, is Maaco the best place for that, or should I find some local
body shop?
Anyone know of a good place in NJ?  I know I've asked a similar question
before, but now I'm just asking about a place to get the final layers of paint
done.

Thanks guys and gals!

John Gottstein

Weehawken, NJ