Re: Windshield and flywheel questions..

Subject: Re: Windshield and flywheel questions..
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:49:04 -0500 i5HHn6gs030420
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks all for the help on the flywheel ring gear.  I'm going to check
when I get home and see how big our freezer is and if I could heat up
the ring gear in a charcoal grill...

Lester

David, mine won't work that way as it looks like a notch was cut out of
the ring gear running along the back side.. so that the teeth are only
half thickness..