Re: New Project Arrived Yesterday

To: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: New Project Arrived Yesterday
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 23:09:44 -0400
Cc: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry & Sandi Miller wrote:

> Trouble is that I've been informed I can't spend a dime on it until I finish
> Bugzuki ;-)

On the other hand, Diane is bugging me to hurry up and finishe "her"
Healey. Now I already have "her" Sprite just painted and partially
assembled. It still needs a new interior, carbs, and exhaust.
If I could finish PIECES, I could roll the big healey into the garage.
I do have it gutted and about 33% of the body is bate metal. So it's
rusting in the rain. Hopefully the welder will be here this weekend to
make some needed frame repairs. Once that's done, I can finish up the
outer body. But it's a long way from done today. Well the bumpers and
other chrome bits are about to go to the chromer, paint codes have been
picked out, and Saturday is junk yard day in search of a late Ford 5
speed to bolt to the 289.  My goal is finished by September.
PIECES should be finished in a week or so, then the 1275 on the work
bench needs to get rebuilt so I have some room.
Too many projects all at once.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ