1951Morris Minor Series M Tourer

To: MorrisMinors@smartgroups.com, MORRISMINR@aol.com
Subject: 1951Morris Minor Series M Tourer
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 11:42:45 -0700
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net, british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Good Deal for the right builder!

Lots of work - Rare Minor!!

I know nothing - contact seller: OtterDoIt@aol.com

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Venice Beach, CA
--------------------------------

Listers,

I have a 1951 Series MM 918cc flathead Morris Minor Tourer (convertible)
that was a North American import (LH Drive) for sale. When I purchased the
car a few years ago it was in all original condition but had some rust on
forward floorboards and crossmember. I painstakingly dismantled the moggy,
marking all parts and storing them in plastic baggies

All rust has been cut out and replaced with orignal panels by a
professional body shop including spot welds as per original specs.  I  have
located and purchased nearly every item needed to restore the moggy to
original condition including new trafficators, original wiring harness,
certificate of origin, etc.

I also have a Mr Grumpy's (English) rollover rack that attaches to the hubs
and enables one to roll the moggy on it's side to have  standing access to
the undercarriage.  Due to an impending relocation I  will not be able to
take the tourer with me so I am offering it to a good  home.

Over $6000 invested, I will sell it and all parts for $2500 or best  offer.
Photos available.  I am located close to Lincoln, Nebraska.
<OtterDoIt@aol.com>

Sheldon Otto
OtterDoIt@aol.com
402.794.5975 hm