Re: [midgetsprite] Politics..no LBC

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Politics..no LBC
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 06:55:07 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/24/04 2:02:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rbhouston@aol.com writes:

>  I voted for Bush because I felt like
> Clinton betrayed all of our trust.

Huh?  I musta read the ballot wrong. I think it was Bush vs. Gore.  That is
one of the problems with the Republican party--they continually try to confuse
the voters as to who they are running against.  I recently received some of
the trash the RNC is sending out that never once mentioned Senator Kerry.  The
letters made it seem that Dubya is running against Hillary Clinton and Ted
Kennedy.  Personally, I cannot support a liar, cheat and smirking egotist such
as
Bush.  He is just a bad idea for American and for the values of democracy.
The documented list of his discretions is long.

This is the wrong forum for this discussion (let's get back to cars), and I
will not again reply to political remarks here, but I hate to see so many of my
friends duped by this almost-elected charletan.

--David C.
  (Don't Blame America--WE voted for Gore)  8^)