Re: Resonator

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Resonator
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:05:26 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
>>I think only the later Spridgets had a resonator. Why not the early ones?
>
>Ralph Nader.

Ralph ?? Really ??

Now there is an interesting guy. He refuses to fly into regional airports
on commuter airlines. When he spoke at the University here in Upper
Michigan, he flew into Green Bay and then was driven to the U (at least a
four hour trip) on two lane roads, through long wilderness stretches, with
a gazillion deer on the roads and little else. That was supposedly safer
than the little airplane!

In all fairness to Ralph, we did have a commuter airplane hit a deer on the
runway once. They hosed off the plane before they let the people get off.
Maybe that's what he was worried about?

So, I understand that all a resonator does is control the sound. Thanks.

Tim