Re: breather system

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: breather system
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 22:09:56 -0400
On my 78 it seems that a PO simply yanked the system when a weber carb
and/or new gas tank was installed.  Whether that was the "right" thing to do
or not, I remain unsure....the car runs fine, but I occasionally wonder if I
should be catching that occasional whiff of gasoline....

http://www.1978mgmidget.com/Vapor_line_problem.html
http://www.1978mgmidget.com/no_charcoal_cannister.html

Steve