Need Correct Colors for engine bay restoration

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Bill A. Broome" <aott@mindspring.com>
Subject: Need Correct Colors for engine bay restoration
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 03:52:42 -0400
Hello Listers-

What is the correct color of the fanblade on the bugeye?  Does anyone have
some correct engine bay/under the hood photos that they would be willing to
send us?

Also, what is the best reference with color photographs to assist in this
process?  We would like to paint/restore all of the engine bay components the
correct colors while everything is disassembled.

Your help is greatly appreciated!  Please reply directly to us at
bgreen99@frontiernet.net  and aott@mindspring.com , and of course you can post
to list.  I get the digest form, and direct responses are easier to track.

Thanks again in advance-

Billy T. Green
William K. Broome